Genetic variation in DNMT3B and increased global DNA methylation is associated with suicide attempts in psychiatric patients
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 125–132, February 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, T. M., Mullins, N., Ryan, M., Foster, T., Kelly, C., McClelland, R., O'Grady, J., Corcoran, E., Brady, J., Reilly, M., Jeffers, A., Brown, K., Maher, A., Bannan, N., Casement, A., Lynch, D., Bolger, S., Buckley, A., Quinlivan, L., Daly, L., Kelleher, C. and Malone, K. M. (2013), Genetic variation in DNMT3B and increased global DNA methylation is associated with suicide attempts in psychiatric patients. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00865.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2012 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Craig-Dobbin Newman Fellowship
- Programme for Research in Third-Level Institutions (PRTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!