Effectiveness of periodontal therapies on the treatment of different aetiological factors induced gingival overgrowth in puberty
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
International Journal of Dental Hygiene
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 211–217, November 2007
How to Cite
Kara, C., Demir, T. and Tezel, A. (2007), Effectiveness of periodontal therapies on the treatment of different aetiological factors induced gingival overgrowth in puberty. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 5: 211–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5037.2007.00252.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Dates: Accepted 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.