Self-reported oral health, oral hygiene habits and dental service utilization among pregnant women in United Arab Emirates
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
International Journal of Dental Hygiene
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 142–146, May 2012
How to Cite
Hashim, R. (2012), Self-reported oral health, oral hygiene habits and dental service utilization among pregnant women in United Arab Emirates. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 10: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5037.2011.00531.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Dates:Accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.