Relationship between obesity/overweight status, sugar consumption and dental caries among adolescents in South India
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
International Journal of Dental Hygiene
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 240–244, November 2012
How to Cite
Honne, T., Pentapati, K., Kumar, N. and Acharya, S. (2012), Relationship between obesity/overweight status, sugar consumption and dental caries among adolescents in South India. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 10: 240–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5037.2011.00534.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Dates: Accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.