Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
International Journal of Dental Hygiene
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 28–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Usha, G., Thippeswamy, H. and Nagesh, L. (2013), Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 11: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5037.2011.00540.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Dates: Accepted 29 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.