Parkinson’s disease: considerations for dental hygienists
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
International Journal of Dental Hygiene
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 15–21, February 2013
How to Cite
DeBowes, S., Tolle, S. and Bruhn, A. (2013), Parkinson’s disease: considerations for dental hygienists. International Journal of Dental Hygiene, 11: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5037.2012.00548.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Dates: Accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!