How low do we go? Is duration of a ‘high’ integral to the definition of bipolar disorder?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 38–44, February 2007
How to Cite
Tully, L. and Parker, G. (2007), How low do we go? Is duration of a ‘high’ integral to the definition of bipolar disorder?. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 19: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2007.00174.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!