Brain-derived neurotrophic factor: a modifiable common mediator in both the pathophysiology of psychiatric illness and in successful pharmacological treatments
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 223–225, August 2008
How to Cite
Jacka, F. N., Gama, C. S. and Berk, M. (2008), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor: a modifiable common mediator in both the pathophysiology of psychiatric illness and in successful pharmacological treatments. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 20: 223–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2008.00323.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!