Obesity is associated with previous suicide attempts in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 63–67, April 2010
How to Cite
Gomes, F. A., Kauer-Sant’Anna, M., Magalhães, P. V., Jacka, F. N., Dodd, S., Gama, C. S., Cunha, Â., Berk, M. and Kapczinski, F. (2010), Obesity is associated with previous suicide attempts in bipolar disorder. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 22: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2010.00452.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!