A Pilot, 15-month, randomised effectiveness trial of Risperidone long-acting injection (RLAI) versus oral atypical antipsychotic agents (AAP) in persons with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 68–80, April 2010
How to Cite
Chengappa, K. N. R., Turkin, S. R., Schlicht, P. J., Murphy, S. L., Brar, J. S., Fagiolini, A., Houck, P. R., Garbutt, R. G. and Fredrick, N. (2010), A Pilot, 15-month, randomised effectiveness trial of Risperidone long-acting injection (RLAI) versus oral atypical antipsychotic agents (AAP) in persons with bipolar disorder. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 22: 68–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2010.00458.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!