Prematurity and low birth weight as risk factors for the development of affective disorder, especially depression and schizophrenia: a register study
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 284–291, December 2010
How to Cite
Knud Larsen, J., Bendsen, B. B., Foldager, L. and Munk-Jørgensen, P. (2010), Prematurity and low birth weight as risk factors for the development of affective disorder, especially depression and schizophrenia: a register study. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 22: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2010.00498.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!