Prematurity and low birth weight as risk factors for the development of affective disorder, especially depression and schizophrenia: a register study
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 284–291, December 2010
How to Cite
Knud Larsen, J., Bendsen, B. B., Foldager, L. and Munk-Jørgensen, P. (2010), Prematurity and low birth weight as risk factors for the development of affective disorder, especially depression and schizophrenia: a register study. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 22: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2010.00498.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!