Cognitive remediation for bipolar disorder: adapting from models used in schizophrenia and acquired brain injury
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 311–313, December 2010
How to Cite
Tufrey, K. and Coulston, C. (2010), Cognitive remediation for bipolar disorder: adapting from models used in schizophrenia and acquired brain injury. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 22: 311–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2010.00504.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!