Both authors contributed equally.
Association of the leucine-7 to proline-7 variation in the signal sequence of neuropeptide Y with major depression
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 81–90, April 2012
How to Cite
Koefoed, P., Woldbye, D. P.D., Hansen, T. v. O., Eplov, L. F., Christiansen, S. H., Mors, O., Kessing, L. V., Werge, T., Kaipio, K., Pesonen, U., Fahmy, T., Mellerup, E., Jakobsen, K. D., Hansen, E. S., Knudsen, G. M., Bukh, J. D., Bock, C., Lindberg, C., Kristensen, A. S., Dam, H., Nordentoft, M., Als, T. D., Wang, A. G., Gether, U., Rehfeld, J. F. and Bolwig, T. G. (2012), Association of the leucine-7 to proline-7 variation in the signal sequence of neuropeptide Y with major depression. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 24: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2011.00600.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication June 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!