Computer-assisted cognitive remediation in adolescents with psychosis or at risk for psychosis: a 6-month follow-up
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 328–335, December 2012
How to Cite
Urben, S., Pihet, S., Jaugey, L., Halfon, O. and Holzer, L. (2012), Computer-assisted cognitive remediation in adolescents with psychosis or at risk for psychosis: a 6-month follow-up. Acta Neuropsychiatrica, 24: 328–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5215.2012.00651.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 12:23PM EST
- Accepted for publication January 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!