Conventionally stained and C-banded karyotypes of a female blue whale
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 251–253, August 1985
Total views since August 2010: 82
How to Cite
ÁRNASON, Ú., BELLAMY, H., EYPÓRSSON, P., LUTLEY, R., SIGURJÓNSSON, J. and WIDEGREN, B. (1985), Conventionally stained and C-banded karyotypes of a female blue whale. Hereditas, 102: 251–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.1985.tb00623.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Feb 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 31 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 82
- Total PDF views: 77
- Total HTML views: 5
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.