Crossability and chromosome pairing in some interspecific Triticum hybrids
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 49–55, March 1990
Total views since August 2010: 42
How to Cite
CLAESSON, L., KOTIMÄKI, M. and BOTHMER, R. V. (1990), Crossability and chromosome pairing in some interspecific Triticum hybrids. Hereditas, 112: 49–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.1990.tb00136.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received May 29, 1989. Accepted November 23, 1989
- 1982. Chromosome pairing regulators in the former genus Aegilops. Z. Pflanzenzücht. 89: 130–138. and
- 1977. Preexistence in diploid Aegilops squarrosa of regulators for chromosome pairing in the alloploid wheat. — In: Interspecific Hybridization in Plant Breeding, pvoc. 8th EUCARPIA congress. (eds E. Sanchez-Monge and F. Garcia-Olmedo), p. 145–149. , and
- 1953. Investigations in the Triticinae II. The cytology and fertility of intergeneric and interspecific F1 hyhrids and their derived amphiploids. J. Agric. Sci. 43: 105–115. and
- 1973. Cytogenetic and biochemical investigations on intergeneric hybrids between Aegilops and Triticum. Proc. 4th Wheat Genet. Symp, p. 645–651. and
- 1977. Haploidy in the genus Aegilops. Wheat Int. Serv. 44: 21–22. and
- 1978. The relationship of the D genomes of hexaploid Aegilops crassa, Ae. vavilovii and hexaploid wheat. Wheat Inf. Serv. 47–48: 17–20. and
- 1983. Gene transfers from wild species into cultivated plants. Genetics 15: 145–161.
- 1974. Genetic investigations in Aegilops x Triticum combinations I. Ae. triuncialis x Triticum. Acta Agron. Acad. Sci. Hung. 23:335–340. and
- 1989. Analysis of the level of eyespot resistance due to genes transferred to wheat from Aegilops ventricosa. Euphytica 44: 55–59. , and
- 1977. Monoploid production by chromosome elimination. — In: Applied and Fundamental Aspects of Plant Cell Tissue and Organ Culture. (eds J.Reinhart and Y. P. S.Bajaj), Springer Verlag, Berlin , p. 299–340.
- 1957. Completion of genome analysis of three 6 species of Aegilops. Seiken Ziho 8: 3.
- 1987. Wild Wheat, an introduction. — Special report 353. Coll of Agric Univ of Missouri-Colombia Kimber, G. and Zhao, Y. H. 1983. The D-genome of Triticeae. — Can. J. Genet. Cyrol. 25: 581–589. and
- 1983. The relationships of the M and Mu-genomes of Triticum. Can. J. Genet. Cytol. 25: 509–512. , and
- 1988. The interspecific and evolutionary relationships of Triticum ovatum. Genome 30: 218–221. , and
- 1969. Introduction of alien variation into wheat by gene recombination II. Action of the 5B genetic system on the meiotic behaviour of mono 5B Triticum aestivum L. x Aegilops ovata L. hybrids. Genet. Iberica 21: 1–10. and
- 1982. Genetic regulations of heterogenetic chromosome pairing in polyploid species of the genus Triticum sensu Jato. Can. J. Genet. Cytol. 24: 57–82. and
- 1976. Cytoplasmic homology between Aegilops squarrosa L. and Aegilops cylindrica Host. Crop Sci. 16: 757–761.
- 1967. The cytogenetics of wheat and its relatives. — In: Wheat and Wheat Improvement. (eds K. S. Quisenberry and L. P. Reitz) — Agronomy No. 13, p. 19–87. and
- 1983. Hybrid seed set in wheat x Aegilops crosses. Wheat Int. Serv. 56: 9–11.
- 1956. The transfer of leaf-rust resistance from Aegilops umbellulata to wheat. Brookhaven Symp. Biol. 9: 1–22.
- 1977. Production of a poly-haploid plant of Aegilops crassa (6x) pollinated by Hordeum bulbosum. Jap. J. Genet. 5: 397–401. and
- 1956. Taxonomy and the evolution of genera. with special reference to the family Gramineae. Evolution. 10: 235–245.
- 1974. Further discovery of alien cytoplasms inducing haploids and twins in common wheat. Theor. Appl. Genet. 45: 104–109. , and
- 1985. The incorporation and characterization of powdery mildew resistance from Aegilops longissima in common wheat (T. aestivum L.). Theor. Appl. Genet. 71: 513–517. and
- 1983. New hybrids with D-genome wheat relatives. Genetics 106: 509–515. and