Studies of the species barrier between Drosophila madeirensis and Drosophila subobscura
II. Genetic analysis of developmental incompatibilities in hybrids
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 189–195, June 1991
Total views since August 2010: 35
How to Cite
KHADEM, M. and KRIMBAS, C. B. (1991), Studies of the species barrier between Drosophila madeirensis and Drosophila subobscura. Hereditas, 114: 189–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.1991.tb00323.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- 1979. Genetics of an interspecific difference in a secondary sexual character in Hawaiian Drosophila—Genetics 91: 15–16. and
- 1987. The relative rates of evolution of sex chromosomes and autosomes. — Am. Nat. 130: 113–146. , and
- 1983. Genetic basis of differences in genital morphology among three sibling bpecies of Drosophila. Evolution -37: 1101–1118.
- 1984. Genetic basis of male sterility in the hybrids between two closely related species of Drosophila. — Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 81: 4444–4447.
- 1985. The genetic basis of Haldane's rule. — Nature (London) 314: 736–738.
- 1936. Studies on hybrid sterility II. Localization of sterility factors in Drosophila pseudoobscura hybrids.— Genetics 21: 113–135.
- Studies of the species barrier between Drosophila madeirensis and D. subobscura I. The genetics of inale hybrid sterility. —- Heredity, in press. and
- 1984. Evolution of the obscura group Drosophila species. 1. Salivary chromosomes and quantitative characters in D. subobscura and two closely related species. — Heredity 53: 469–482. and
- 1981. The minimum number of genes contributing to quantitative variation between and within populations. —Genetics 99: 541–553.
- 1987. Genetics of male sterility in hybrids of Drosophila pseudoobscura and D. persimilis. — Genetics 116: 555–563.
- 1989. Genetics of sterility in hybrids between two subspecies of Drosophila. —Evolution 43: 180–189.
- 1990. Developmental anomalies in Drosophila hybrids are apparently caused by loss of microchromosome. — Heredity 64: 255–262.
- 1977. Analysis of head shape differences between two interfetile species of Hawaiian Drosophila. —Evolution 31: 330–341.
- 1986. The genetics of asymmetrical male sterility in Drosophila mojavensis and Drosophila arizonensis hybrids. Interactions between the Y-chromosome and the autosomes. — Evolution 40: 1160–1170. and
- 1963. Studies on differences in the genetic architecture of relaxed species of Drosophila Genetics 48: 1131–1139.