Genetic mapping of common buckwheat using DNA, protein and morphological markers
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 27–33, February 2010
How to Cite
Pan, S.-J. and Chen, Q.-F. (2010), Genetic mapping of common buckwheat using DNA, protein and morphological markers. Hereditas, 147: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.2009.02116.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Paper received 13 February 2009. manuscript accepted 9 November 2009.
- 2007. A microsatellite marker based linkage map of tobacco. Theor. Appl. Genet. 114: 341–349. , , et al.
- CampbellC. G. (ed.) 1995. Inter-specific hybridization in genus Fagopyrum. – Proc. 6th Int. Symp. on Buckwheat, Japan, pp. 255–263.
- 2001. Karyotype analysis of five Fagopyrum species native to China. Guihaia 21: 107–110. .
- 2004. A study of isozyme, and interspecific hybridization on big-achene group of buckwheat specis (Fagopyrum, Polygonaceae). Crop Sci. 44: 1511–1518. , and .
- 2007. Cytogenetic studies on diploid and autotetraploid common buckwheat and their autotriploid and trisomics. Crop Sci. 47: 2340–2345. , and .
- 2007. An anchored linkage map for sugar beet based on AFLP, SNP and RAPD markers and QTL mapping of a new source of resistance to beet necrotic yellow vein virus. Theor. Appl. Genet. 114: 1151–1160. , , et al.
- 1995. Pollen tube behavior related to self-incompatibility in interspecific crosses of Fagopyrum. Breeding Sci. 45: 65–70. , , et al.
- JiangJ. (ed.) 2004. Principle and technology of molecular biology experimentation. – Press of Northeast Forest University, Haerbin, p. 28–29.
- 2008. Variation in seed protein subunits among species of the genus Fagopyrum Mill. Plant Syst. Evol. 273: 193–202. , and .
- LinR. (ed.) 1994. Buckwheat in China. – Chinese Agricultural Press, Beijing.
- 1998. Search for the wild ancestor of buckwheat. I. Description of new Fagopyrum (Polygoaceae) species and their distribution in China and the Himalayan hills. Fagopyrum 15: 18–28. .
- 1987. Construction of a linkage map in common buckwheat. Fagopyrum esculentum Moench. Jap. J. Genet. 62: 397–414. and .
- 1980. The possibility of changing the yielding ability of buckwheat by breeding the homostyle varieties. – Proc. 1st Int. Symp. on Buckwheat, Ljubljana, pp. 7–15. .
- 1961. Modified incompatibility of buckwheat following irradiation. Can. J. Bot. 39: 1241–1246. and .
- 2002a. Random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) variation in Fagopyrum tataricum Gaertn. accessions from China and the Himalayan region. Euphytica 127: 327–333. and .
- 2002b. Species relationships in Fagopyrum revealed by PCR-based DNA fingerprinting. Theor. Appl. Genet. 105: 306–312. and .
- 2000. Origin of cultivated tartary buckwheat (Fagopyrum tataricum Gaert.) revealed by RAPD analyses. Genet. Resour. Crop Evol. 47: 431–438. and .
- 2001. Phylogenetic position of east Tibetan natural populations in tartary buckwheat (Fagopyrum tataricum Gaert.) revealed by RAPD analyses. Genet. Resour. Crop Evol. 48: 63–67. and .
- 2004. Genetic diversity and relationships of the wild buckwheat resources from Yunnan Province revealed by RAPD. Mol. Plant Breed. 2: 807–815. , , et al.
- 1999. Inheritance of self-incompatibility and flower morphology in an inter-specific buckwheat hybrid. Can. J. Plant Sci. 79: 483–490. , , et al.
- 2004. Amplified fragment length polymorphism linkage analysis of common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) and its wild self-pollinated relative Fagopyrum homotropicum. Genome 47: 345–351. , , et al.
- 2004. Identification and genetics of buckwheat (Fagopyrum) seed storage protein. – In: SeungS. H., ChoiY. S. and KimN. S. (eds), Proc. 9th Int. Symp. on Buckwheat, Chunchon, Korea. Adv. Buckwheat Res., pp. 195–201. , and .
- 2003. Summary of genome maps. Mol. Plant Breed. 1: 741–745. , and .
- 2004. The status and expectation on buckwheat studies. Seeds 23: 39–42. and .