Gregor Mendel's classic paper and the nature of science in genetics courses
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Volume 147, Issue 6, pages 293–303, December 2010
Total views since publication: 1142
How to Cite
Westerlund, J. F. and Fairbanks, D. J. (2010), Gregor Mendel's classic paper and the nature of science in genetics courses. Hereditas, 147: 293–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.2010.02199.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Paper received 14 June 2010. manuscript accepted 6 September 2010.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Nov 2010. Cumulative views from 2 Nov 2010 - 17 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 1142
- Total PDF views: 385
- Total HTML views: 757
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.