Genetic diversity in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) accessions of Zambia as revealed by simple sequence repeats (SSR)
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 52–62, April 2011
Total views since publication: 792
How to Cite
Ng'uni, D., Geleta, M. and Bryngelsson, T. (2011), Genetic diversity in sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) accessions of Zambia as revealed by simple sequence repeats (SSR). Hereditas, 148: 52–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-5223.2011.02208.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Paper received 9 November 2010. manuscript accepted 22 February 2011.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Mar 2011. Cumulative views from 17 Mar 2011 - 23 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 792
- Total PDF views: 440
- Total HTML views: 352
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.