Behandlung des therapieresistenten erosiven, oralen Lichen ruber mit extrakorporaler Photopherese (ECP)
Treatment of therapy-resistant erosive oral lichen planus with extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP)
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2005
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 889–894, November 2005
How to Cite
Kunte, C., Erlenkeuser-Uebelhoer, I., Michelsen, S., Scheerer-Dhungel, K. and Plewig, G. (2005), Behandlung des therapieresistenten erosiven, oralen Lichen ruber mit extrakorporaler Photopherese (ECP). JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 3: 889–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2005.05759.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2005
- Eingereicht: 17. 6. 2005 | Angenommen: 23. 8. 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.