A dual concept of nevogenesis:Theoretical considerations based on dermoscopic features of melanocytic nevi
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 985–991, November 2007
How to Cite
Zalaudek, I., Hofmann-Wellenhof, R., Kittler, H., Argenziano, G., Ferrara, G., Petrillo, L., Kerl, H. and Soyer, H. P. (2007), A dual concept of nevogenesis:Theoretical considerations based on dermoscopic features of melanocytic nevi. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 5: 985–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2007.06384.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Submitted: 13. 11. 2006 | Accepted: 16. 2. 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.