Combination therapy with extracorporeal photopheresis, interferon-α, PUVA and topical corticosteroids in the management of Sézary syndrome
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 428–438, June 2010
How to Cite
Booken, N., Weiß, C., Utikal, J., Felcht, M., Goerdt, S. and Klemke, C.-D. (2010), Combination therapy with extracorporeal photopheresis, interferon-α, PUVA and topical corticosteroids in the management of Sézary syndrome. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 8: 428–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2010.07319.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Submitted: 14.8.2009 | Accepted: 18.10.2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.