Non-interventional study to investigate the efficacy and safety of Tegaderm™ Matrix in the treatment of patients with therapy-refractory chronic wounds
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 412–419, June 2012
How to Cite
Weindorf, M., Körber, A., Klode, J. and Dissemond, J. (2012), Non-interventional study to investigate the efficacy and safety of Tegaderm™ Matrix in the treatment of patients with therapy-refractory chronic wounds. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 10: 412–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2011.07828.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Submitted: 21.7.2011 | Accepted: 3.9.2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.