Lipedematous diseases of the scalp are not separate entities but part of a spectrum of lipomatous lesions
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 501–507, July 2012
How to Cite
Müller, C. S. L., Niclou, M., Vogt, T. and Pföhler, C. (2012), Lipedematous diseases of the scalp are not separate entities but part of a spectrum of lipomatous lesions. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 10: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2011.07830.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Submitted: 16.9.2011 | Accepted: 21.9.2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!