Efficacy and safety of rituximab in pemphigus: experience of the German Registry of Autoimmune Diseases
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 727–731, October 2012
How to Cite
Kasperkiewicz, M., Eming, R., Behzad, M., Hunzelmann, N., Meurer, M., Schulze-Koops, H., von Wussow, P., Hertl, M., Zillikens, D., Freivogel, K., Dörner, T. and Schmidt, E. (2012), Efficacy and safety of rituximab in pemphigus: experience of the German Registry of Autoimmune Diseases. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 10: 727–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2012.07931.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 4.1.2012 | Accepted: 20.2.2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.