Has the DRG system impacted on inpatient allergy care in university dermatology departments in Germany?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 808–812, November 2012
How to Cite
Treudler, R., Meier, F., Schöffski, O. and Simon, J.-C. (2012), Has the DRG system impacted on inpatient allergy care in university dermatology departments in Germany?. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 10: 808–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2012.07970.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Submitted: 23.2.2012 | Accepted: 4.5.2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.