Management of anticoagulation during dermatosurgical procedures in Germany – results from a cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© The Authors • Journal compilation © Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 52–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Nast, A., Ernst, H., Rosumeck, S., Erdmann, R., Sporbeck, B. and Fluhr, J. W. (2013), Management of anticoagulation during dermatosurgical procedures in Germany – results from a cross-sectional study. JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft, 11: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1610-0387.2012.08003.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Submitted: 4. 6.2012 | Accepted: 4. 7.2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.