Paper presented on invitation at the Pediatric Clinic, Karolinska Sjukhuset, Stockholm, September 14, 1956.
Technique and Estimation of Oxygenation of the Human Fetus in Utero by Means of Hystero-Photography1
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 117–124, March 1957
How to Cite
WESTIN, B. (1957), Technique and Estimation of Oxygenation of the Human Fetus in Utero by Means of Hystero-Photography. Acta Paediatrica, 46: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1957.tb08637.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received September 14, 1956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.