LONG-TERM EFFECT ON MOTHER-INFANT BEHAVIOUR OF EXTRA CONTACT DURING THE FIRST HOUR POST PARTUM I. First Observations at 36 hours
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 137–143, March 1977
How to Cite
CHATEAU, P. D. and WIBERG, B. (1977), LONG-TERM EFFECT ON MOTHER-INFANT BEHAVIOUR OF EXTRA CONTACT DURING THE FIRST HOUR POST PARTUM I. First Observations at 36 hours. Acta Paediatrica, 66: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1977.tb07825.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Accepted Sept. 28, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.