ARTERIAL BLOOD PRESSURE ELEVATIONS DURING MOTOR ACTIVITY AND EPILEPTIC SEIZURES IN THE NEWBORN
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 803–806, December 1979
How to Cite
LOU, H. C. and FRIIS-HANSEN, B. (1979), ARTERIAL BLOOD PRESSURE ELEVATIONS DURING MOTOR ACTIVITY AND EPILEPTIC SEIZURES IN THE NEWBORN. Acta Paediatrica, 68: 803–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1979.tb08215.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Accepted June 8, 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.