Psychological Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis of Somatic Prevention
A Study of the Psychological Effects of Neonatal Screening for α-1 -Antitrypsin Deficiency
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 427–432, May 1985
How to Cite
McNEIL, T. F., THELIN, T., ASPEGREN-JANSSON, E., SVEGER, T. and HARTY, B. (1985), Psychological Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis of Somatic Prevention. Acta Paediatrica, 74: 427–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1985.tb10997.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Submitted March 15, 1984. Accepted Oct. 9, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.