Double Blind Study on the Need for Vitamin D Supplementation in Prepubertal Children
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 89–93, January 1988
How to Cite
ALA-HOUHALA, M., KOSKINEN, T., KOSKINEN, M. and VISAKORPI, J. K. (1988), Double Blind Study on the Need for Vitamin D Supplementation in Prepubertal Children. Acta Paediatrica, 77: 89–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1988.tb10604.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Submitted Jan. 9, 1987. Accepted Sept. 2, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.