A Prospective Study of Cow's Milk Allergy in Exclusively Breast-Fed Infants
Incidence, Pathogenetic Role of Early Inadvertent Exposure to Cow's Milk Formula, and Characterization of Bovine Milk Protein in Human Milk
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 663–670, September 1988
How to Cite
HØST, A., HUSBY, S. and ØSTERBALLE, O. (1988), A Prospective Study of Cow's Milk Allergy in Exclusively Breast-Fed Infants. Acta Paediatrica, 77: 663–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1988.tb10727.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Submitted Sept. 21, 1987. Accepted March 4, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.