Presented in part at the Annual Meeting, European Society for Paediatric Research, Oslo, Norway, June 19–22, 1988, Pediatr Res 1988; 24 (12): 276.
Biochemical and Morphological Effects of Human Hepatic Alkaline Phosphatase in a Neonate with Hypophosphatasia
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 78, Issue Supplement s360, pages 154–160, September 1989
How to Cite
WENINGER, M., STINSON, R. A., Jr, H. P., BÖCK, P. and POLLAK, A. (1989), Biochemical and Morphological Effects of Human Hepatic Alkaline Phosphatase in a Neonate with Hypophosphatasia. Acta Paediatrica, 78: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1989.tb11297.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.