The effect of early and late cord-clamping on blood viscosity and other hemorheological parameters in full-term neonates
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 745–750, October 1992
How to Cite
Linderkamp, O., Nelle, M., Kraus, M. and Zilow, E. P. (1992), The effect of early and late cord-clamping on blood viscosity and other hemorheological parameters in full-term neonates. Acta Paediatrica, 81: 745–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1992.tb12095.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Aug. 30 1991. Accepted April 24, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.