Coordinator of the SIGEP Working Group on Latent Coeliac Disease: Carlo Catassi (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Ancona), Andrea Lambertini and Maria Gilda Zaniboni (Divisione di Pediatria, Ospedale Maggiore C.A. Pizzardi, Bologna), Rosanna Lazzari (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Bologna), Gaetano Bottaro (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Catania), Giuseppe Magazzu’(Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Messina), Maristella D'Addezio, Marina Mayer and Patrizia Mugione (Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita’Federico II, Napoli), Graziella Guariso (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Padova), Francesco Cataldo (Istituto di Medicina Infantile, Universita’di Palermo), Gianluigi de’Angelis (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Parma), Margherita Bonamico (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’La Sapienza, Roma), Maria Barbato (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’La Sapienza, Roma) and Alessandro Ventura (Clinica Pediatrica, Universita’di Pisa).
Latent coeliac disease in Italy
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1252–1257, November 1995
How to Cite
Troncone, R. and SIGEP Working Group on Latent Coeliac Disease (1995), Latent coeliac disease in Italy. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 1252–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13543.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Feb. 8, 1995. Accepted May 15, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.