Early [18F]FDG positron emission tomography in infants with hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy shows hypermetabolism during the postasphyctic period
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1289–1295, November 1995
How to Cite
Blennow, M., Ingvar, M., Lagercrantz, H., Stone-Elander, S., Eriksson, L., Forssberg, H., Ericson, K. and Flodmark, O. (1995), Early [18F]FDG positron emission tomography in infants with hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy shows hypermetabolism during the postasphyctic period. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 1289–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13551.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Jan. 25,1995. Accepted in revised form May 22,1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.