Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in preterm infants: report of two cases successfully diagnosed by non-bronchoscopic bronchoalveolar lavage
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1309–1311, November 1995
How to Cite
Panero, A., Roggini, M., Papoff, P., Moretti, C., Contini, C. and Bucci, G. (1995), Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in preterm infants: report of two cases successfully diagnosed by non-bronchoscopic bronchoalveolar lavage. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 1309–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13555.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received March 16, 1995. Accepted June 6, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.