High prevalence of undiagnosed coeliae disease in 5280 Italian students screened by antigliadin antibodies
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 672–676, June 1995
How to Cite
Catassi, C., Rätsch, I., Fabiani, E., Ricci, S., Bordicchia, F., Pierdomenico, R. and Giorgi, P. (1995), High prevalence of undiagnosed coeliae disease in 5280 Italian students screened by antigliadin antibodies. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 672–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13725.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Sep. 10, 1994. Accepted Dec. 28, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!