Role of amylase-treated, energy-dense liquid diet in the nutritional management of acute shigellosis in children: a controlled clinical trial
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 867–872, August 1995
How to Cite
Rahman, M., Mazumder, R., AH, M. and Mahalanabis, D. (1995), Role of amylase-treated, energy-dense liquid diet in the nutritional management of acute shigellosis in children: a controlled clinical trial. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 867–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13782.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received May 17, 1994. Accepted Sep. 30, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.