Low levels of plasminogen in cerebrospinal fluid after intraventricular haemorrhage: a limiting factor for clot lysis?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 933–936, August 1995
How to Cite
Whitelaw, A., Mowinckel, M.-C. and Abildgaard, U. (1995), Low levels of plasminogen in cerebrospinal fluid after intraventricular haemorrhage: a limiting factor for clot lysis?. Acta Paediatrica, 84: 933–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1995.tb13795.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Dec. 19, 1994. Accepted March 3, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.