Urea production in normal breast-fed infants measured with primed/intermittent oral doses of [15N,15N]urea
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 656–662, June 1996
How to Cite
Steinbrecher, H., Griffiths, D. and Jackson, A. (1996), Urea production in normal breast-fed infants measured with primed/intermittent oral doses of [15N,15N]urea. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 656–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb14118.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Sept. 20, 1995. Accepted Dec. 14, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!