Duration of action of formoterol and salbutamol dry-powder inhalation in prevention of exercise-induced asthma in children
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 684–687, June 1996
How to Cite
Daugbjerg, P., Nielsen, K., Skov, M. and Bisgaard, H. (1996), Duration of action of formoterol and salbutamol dry-powder inhalation in prevention of exercise-induced asthma in children. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 684–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb14125.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received June 27, 1995. Accepted Dec. 1, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.