Prevalence of headache in schoolchildren: relation to family and school factors
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 692–696, June 1996
How to Cite
Carlsson, J. (1996), Prevalence of headache in schoolchildren: relation to family and school factors. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 692–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb14128.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received April 4, 1995. Accepted in revised form Nov. 6, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.