The influence of feeding regimens on endogenous digoxin-like immunoreactive substance concentrations in infants
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 753–754, June 1996
How to Cite
Kurugöl, Z., Özyürek, R., Levent, E., Parlar, A., Egemen, A. and Tuǧlular, I. (1996), The influence of feeding regimens on endogenous digoxin-like immunoreactive substance concentrations in infants. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 753–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb14140.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Oct. 31, 1995. Accepted Dec. 22, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.