Preliminary results from follow-up of a large-scale population survey of antibodies to gliadin, reticulin and endomysium
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 85, Issue Supplement s412, pages 61–64, May 1996
How to Cite
Johnston, S., Watson, R., McMillan, S., McMaster, D. and Evans, A. (1996), Preliminary results from follow-up of a large-scale population survey of antibodies to gliadin, reticulin and endomysium. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 61–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb14255.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!