Detection of congenital cytomegalovirus infection in Chinese newborn infants using polymerase chain reaction
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
1996 Taylor & Francis
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 1241–1243, October 1996
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-H., Tsai, F.-J., Shih, Y.-T., Wu, S.-F., Liu, S.-C. and Tseng, Y.-H. (1996), Detection of congenital cytomegalovirus infection in Chinese newborn infants using polymerase chain reaction. Acta Paediatrica, 85: 1241–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1996.tb18237.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received Sept. 4, 1995. Accepted in revised form April 3, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.