A trial in the Karelian Republic of oral rehydration and Lactobacillus GG for treatment of acute diarrhoea
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 460–465, May 1997
How to Cite
Shornikova, A.-V., Isolauri, E., Burkanova, L., Lukovnikova, S. and Vesikari, T. (1997), A trial in the Karelian Republic of oral rehydration and Lactobacillus GG for treatment of acute diarrhoea. Acta Paediatrica, 86: 460–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.1997.tb08913.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received Aug. 12, 1996. Accepted in revised form Jan. 15, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.